Eden Law is a boutique business & intellectual property law firm that is looking for an experienced Client Relations Manager.. This individual will work directly with the Managing Partner and Associates to oversee the firm’s daily business operations, onboarding of new clients, management of existing and coordinate administrative projects.
This position provides an opportunity to grow along with the firm. The firm offers competitive pay and benefits including paid time off, retirement plan, remote work and bonus/incentive opportunities. The successful candidate will be part of a dynamic team of professionals who are passionate about helping entrepreneurs protect their businesses. Our office is located in Fredericksburg, VA.
Our firm values flexibility of life with a service for our client’s business. We primarily serve small business owners and their livelihoods depend on the work and service that we provide. We greatly pride ourselves in efficiency, effective communication and integrity.
Duties and responsibilities
- Manage incoming referrals and client intake (receiving and reviewing intake communications, overseeing and preparing client engagement documents)
- Works closely with the Owner to implement the firm’s business and marketing plans and strategic calendar
- Performs Human Resource functions including personnel file maintenance and benefits administration.
- Coordinates training for support staff and attorneys regarding policies, procedures, and systems use
- Documents and monitors the flow of work from client intake to billing and collection, as well as takes corrective action as needed to resolve workflow issues
- Manages financial system including time-tracking, billing, trust account management, collections, bookkeeping, expense management, and accounts payable
- Monitors budget variance and cashflow
- Communicate with clients to schedule meetings
- Manage, organize, and maintain documents in electronic filing systems
- Provide general administrative assistance, such as maintaining the calendar and making travel arrangements
- Other duties and responsibilities as needed
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- (Preference given) Associate’s degree in paralegal studies, a paralegal certificate, or a Bachelor’s degree
- 2-5 years of experience as an administrative assistant (preferably in a law firm or in a corporate legal department), legal assistant, legal secretary, or paralegal
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Strong phone conversational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and professional demeanor
- Ability to proactively create and improve efficiency of firm standard operating procedures as related to position tasks
- Strong knowledge of Quickbooks, Google Suite, and Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently/remotely, manage large workloads, and keep deadlines
Salary & Benefits
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Flexible PTO 10 personal days per year in addition to firm closures first week of july, week of thanksgiving and week of christmas.
- 30-40 hours remote work between Eastern zone working hours of 9 am to 5pm.
- Salary range: 40-50k depending on skillset
- Physical proximity to the Headquarters office in Fredericksburg, Virginia will be given preference
- 401K Retirement with company match
- Macbook laptop for company use
Required for consideration
Application – Round 1
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Resume for Client Relations Manager Position
- Resume with accompanying cover letter in PDF format
- Two (2) writing samples (such as: client communications, email newsletters, professional letters). These can be mock writing samples and do not have to have been used in a professional setting.
- 100 words maximum on why you believe you’d be a good fit for Eden Law
Review – Round 2
- Live zoom interview(s)
- Clifton Strengths Assessment Test
Tentative Start Date – January 3, 2023
- Read this job description and requirements closely
- Review Rachel Brenke’s businesses to ensure capability in understanding who the firm serves